- Job type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Engineering
- Provide Direct Supervision to Quality Inspectors ensuring that all resources are properly trained and cross trained as required across Incoming, In Process and Final Inspection steps.
- Manage daily work assignments of Quality Inspectors including overseeing employee job performance such as attendance, quality and productivity.
- Plan, assigns and adjusts work priorities to meet daily, weekly, monthly customer sales order requirements.
- Supports Quality reporting metrics; provides data for tracking metrics. Assists in development of root-cause analysis and ensures corrective/ preventive actions are implemented to address non-conformances.
- Initiation and support of continual improvement solutions for new and enhanced methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of data throughout processes.
- Work with relevant Engineering Teams to establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within the manufacturing area, key lead in external Regulatory and Customer audits for inspection areas.
- Manage assigned aspects of the quality system in compliance with ISO 13485, FDA QSR, MHLW and Canadian Quality System requirements.
- Quality system training of personnel as per defined training plans.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Manager.
- BE/BS Degree. A Post-graduate qualification in Quality Assurance is preferable although not mandatory.
- At least three to five years Quality Supervisor experience in an inspection/lab environment or related role within the medical device industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and lead a team.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements.
- Demonstrate and actively promote high levels of professional Supervisory skills.
- Good communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- Ability to write clear, concise technical reports.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, customers and regulatory contacts in an informed professional manner.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR.
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying. If you think you might be interested in becoming a Quality Supervisor and looking for more information, I will contact you upon application and discuss this further with you!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales