- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sector Engineering
We are a growing company that focuses on the development and manufacturing solutions within the full product life-cycle. We are here to help our clients in all stages from early stage to the next-generation product planning. We are seeking a Quality Inspector to join our awesome team!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 80-85% of the time receiving parts off of several different machines
- First piece inspections to make sure the part meets specifications
- Work with operator to make adjustments to parts that do not meet specifications
- Data collections on inspection
- SPC program and calculate min/max
- create the program on the CMM that would allow them to measure the part and go through the part and run that cycle again
- Two types of measuring machines they have OGP and a microview
- 3+ years of experience
- Run and program CMM machine (preferably OGP)
- Read and interpret customer specification and drawings including GD&T
- Extreme attention to detail
- ISO 9001 and 13485
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please submit you most updated resume. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.