- Job type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector R&D
Title: R&D Engineer DES department
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Offer: Excellent salary, Healthcare, pension and yearly bonus.
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the opening of R&D Engineer for their Drug Eluding Stent team. The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
- Lead design change activities throughout the commercial Drug Eluting Stent business.
- Ability to multi task and demonstrate flexibility across multiple functions.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental.
- Interfaces with Marketing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Reg Affairs, Vendors and Physicians.
- Applies the Technical Development Process (TDP) and Product Development Process (PDP).
- Communicates changes in project milestones and compile DCAF's/technical reports as required.
Experience and Qualification required:
- Level 8 degree in a relevant area.
- Proven ability to work within a regulated industry environment and with a track record of accomplishments. DES, coating or Polymer experience preferable.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently to plan, schedule and execute activities necessary to meet project timelines to schedule.
If you are interested in hearing applying or hearing more about this positions forward your up to date CV and we can organise a time to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales