- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Anaheim, California
- Sector Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Are you looking to advance your regulatory career by working at a small start up at the forefront of improving surgical outcomes?
If so I'm working on behalf of my client based near Anaheim that is urgently looking for a Regulatory and Quality Manager/Specialist that can oversee sustaining quality functions while assisting with domestic and OUS submissions.
This role offers the following:
- A competitive base salary and a fantastic benefits
- The ability to work on complex submissions for invasive class II and III medical devices
- Oversight over sustaining quality functions such as: conducting internal/external audits, CAPA maintenance, complaint management, and Design Verification
Applicants must have:
-A minimum of 5 years of regulatory and quality experience at medical device companies
-Prior experience working on domestic and/or international submissions
-Experience with multiple quality functions (NCR, complaints, CAPAs, audits, ISO 13485 implementation)
If this seems like a great opportunity for you or someone in your network please reach out as I will be contacting top applicants.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.