- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Richmond, Illinois
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Are you looking for a career to make a difference? Are you interested in working for a global leader? My client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to help their goal.
Their goal is to enable patients to get their diagnosis within 24 hours from biopsy. They are striving towards, a goal that will guide their future strategies, and you can be apart of this!
- Global Medical Device Registrations
- Medical Device Company/Product Experience
- Preparation and Submission of Declaration of Conformity
- Knowledge of Certificate of Foreign Government (C of G), preparation and submission to FDA
- Experience navigating and using FDA website
- Management of submissions for Apostille approval
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Medical Device industry
- Knowledge of the process to get licenses approved
- Bachelors in a science field
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.