Recruiting Specialist (m/w)
A global pharmaceutical organization located in Düsseldorf area is currently in need of a Recruiting Specialist to a 12-month period
What skills should you have?
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Exel, Power Point, Access and IE
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
* Work on the complete, end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Business Based HR (BUHR)
* Collaboratewith relevant stakeholders in creatingstaffingplans, developingstrategiesandimplementingagreedactionplans
* Deploy and use job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology
* Coach hiringmanagersorteamsoninterviewingandcandidateassessmenttechniques
* Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
* Manage all data associated with the recruitment process - e.g. candidate information, interview process details, offer information ensuring accurate and timely encoding of all information in the Recruitment Technology
* Ensurethattherecruitmentprocessflowcomplieswithagreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) keeping in mindtokeeptheprocessmovingforward
* Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of HR Recruitment services available to them
* Identify Recruitment areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Assessment and Selection.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
* Perform special projects and related duties as assigned including cross functional, EMEA-wide and global initiatives
* 3 years+ progressive HR Experience, withdemonstratedcapability in staffingactivities, businesspartnering, andstrongworkingexperience in areaofrecruitmentand/orconsulting
* Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
* Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
* Demonstratedcapability in high-volumerecruitingfor a widevarietyofpositions
* Identifies opportunities, risks/issues; assesses implications, formulates recommendations
* Coaching andcollaborationskillswith an employeeandcustomer-focusedmindset
* Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
* Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
* Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
* Strongwrittenand verbal communicationabilities; formal presentationandfacilitationskills
* Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
* Basic understandingofbusiness, financialandorganizationalfactors in relationto HR activities
Should you fulfil the above requirements and have interest in the role, please reply with an updated CV in word doc format to
Additionally, feel free to share this job alert with your personal network.
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.