Regulatory Affairs Associate I 5740/5741/5742
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$18 - US$23 per annum + competitive
- Location North Chicago, Illinois
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Based in North Chicago area
4 month contract
Are you a Regulatory Affairs Associate looking for your next job opportunity? Are you interested in a career within the medical device space? Look no further! My client, an internationally recognized Medical Device company, is now hiring for Regulatory Affairs Associate I. This person is responsible for endorsing process and product quality through the routine assessment of in-process materials and raw materials. This role will be a 4 month minimum contract paying $18 to $23 an hour based on prior experience levels.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate I will perform a variety of duties within a team environment. The Regulatory Affairs Associate I assess incoming global regulatory information and enters data into the company systems.
Among others, the Regulatory Affairs Associate I will have the following responsibilities:
- Interact with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems
- Execute established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects
- Troubleshoot errors and system performance and issues. Work with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in science related field
- 3+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other health care industry.
- Documentation processing
- Analytical skills, make sure the information is clean and accurate
If you or know someone who are interested in learning more about this Regulatory Affairs Associate opportunity, please forward an resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.