Regulatory Affairs Associate II
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Foster City
- Sector Regulatory Affairs
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate - II
Location: Foster City CA 94404
* Represent Regulatory Affairs on internal and external cross-functional teams, providing regulatory affairs support and strategy for investigational and/or marketed products for HIV, as assigned.
* Prepare IND and NDA submissions for assigned products, which may include routine submissions (e.g., safety reports, DSURs, PSURs/PBRERs, and NDA Annual Reports) as well as IND amendments and NDA supplements, as needed.
* Potential opportunity to support compilation and submission of new INDs and/or NDAs.
* Work within the department and with other functional areas on process improvements. Essential Functions:
* Prepare regulatory submissions for assigned IND or NDA products, including routine submissions (e.g., PSUR/PBRERs, NDA Annual Reports, DSURs, RFIs, etc.) as well as IND amendments and NDA supplements, as needed.
* Contribute to preparation and filing of original IND and/or NDA submissions, as required.
* Engage cross-functional teams (internal and/or external teams) to develop submission strategies for US submissions (as required) in line with ICH/regional requirements and company policies and procedures.
* Support development and/or revision of product labeling (e.g., USPI, CCDS/CSI) in accordance with ICH/regional requirements and in alignment with company policies and standards, as needed.
* Participate in team meetings (e.g., study management teams and regulatory submission/project teams) for assigned products, including development of regulatory strategy and presentation of ongoing project updates.
* Under guidance of immediate manager, oversee self-development and acquisition of required regulatory skills and knowledge.
* Initiate and/or contribute to local process improvements which have an impact on the Regulatory Affairs function and/or other departments.
* As necessary, liaise with FDA for assigned projects/products.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of a BA/BS degree (an advanced degree is desirable)
* Minimum 4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs or related field
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects with tight timelines and minimal supervision
* General understanding of regulatory requirements, including ICH requirements and regional requirements for assigned territories
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.