Are you a Regulatory Affairs Officer interested in working for a leading independent distributor of medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical products? The company has been in operation for over 170 years and is passionate about delivering health-care solutions that improve patient care. They recognise that their people help them to achieve their goals every day. The Regulatory Affairs Officer role will be based in their site in South Dublin.
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Lifecycle management - Preparation and submission of new licences and variation applications
- Ensuring prompt responses to all requests for information from regulatory authorities
- Ensuring all operations are fully compliant with licence details and updated in accordance with relevant guidelines and directives.
- Reviewing validation, development and stability reports to ensure compliance with licence details and relevant guidelines and directives
- BSc in a Life Science or Pharmacy
- 1 - 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Working as Regulatory Affairs Officer in this Pharmaceutical Company, based in South Dublin, you will be a part of a passionate team who care about what they do. You will gain experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas of own brand, leading partner brands and generics medicines. You will be a part of a supportive team who work together to improve, innovate and succeed towards their goals.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales