I am partnering with a globally leading Medical Device & IVD Organisation to secure them a Regulatory Affairs Project Lead for a 6 month contract to be based in Princeton, New Jersey.
The successful Regulatory Affairs Project Lead will need at least 3 years of experience in the Medical Device industry and have excellent communication skills to be able to effectively work closely with internal customer groups.
- Assists in definition/implementation of regulatory strategy and priorities in conjunction with management, peers, commercial, and affiliate personnel
- Tracking and timely completion of regulatory strategies and issues, scientific substantiation for product claims, and label/promotional material activities
- Communicates issues to management through project management tracking and issue briefings
- Effective communication of regulatory requirements to project teams and internal customers
- Manage and track broad and strategic projects
- Communicate effectively in writing crisp briefings and issue analysis
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of Regulatory Affairs experience in the Medical Device industry
- Knowledge of US and/or Canadian Medical Device regulations
If this is of interest, apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.