Are you a Regulatory Affairs Scientist interested in joining the regulatory affairs team of a global biopharmaceutical company in Kinsale, Co. Cork? This company was established over 140 years ago and is focused on biomedicines, diabetes, oncology, emerging markets and animal health. They are also committed to pursuing innovative science and new opportunities beyond their targeted categories.
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Scientist, you will:
- Oversee the preparation and documentation of specified regulatory submissions
- Develop, plan and execute appropriate regulatory strategies and priorities
- Interpret new/revised guidance documents and evaluate impact for site
- Review and approve regulatory changes, regulatory deviations, proposals for reprocessing, validation and stability protocols
- BSc in a biological and life science field
- 3+ years regulatory affairs experience in the pharmaceutical/bio-pharmaceutical industry
Working as Regulatory Affairs Scientist in this global biopharmaceutical company, you will be based in the company's manufacturing site in Kinsale, Co. Cork. You will join a busy team working at a fast pace on an extensive portfolio of products. You will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience working with a number of departments across the site in a company that has a clear progression path.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales