Regulatory Affairs Manager, Singapore - Medical Device - Permanent
Regulatory Manager will be responsible for:
- Essential for providing liaison between manufacturing, R&D, engineering and Global regulatory teams
- Global contact for China and EU
- Compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- Provides regulatory support for product design and manufacturing
The RA manager will have:
- Preferably experience with Class 3/D devices, not mandatory
- Liaising with manufacturing and R&D facilities
- Submissions and new registration experience
- Regional/Global exposure is good but not necessary
- Preliminary assessment
- Good communication
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided , or call Vanessa Tan at +65 6871 4700 for further information.
EA Licence No: 16S8216
Registration No: R1873695
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017