A client within retail banking client is looking for a Senior Manager who will be responsible for the relationship with the bank's key regulators.
The role will be responsible for the delivery and quality of outputs for both self and team. The client is looking for a real SME within the regulatory, compliance and risk field.
- Ensure adherence to the bank's risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks
- Contribute to development and achievement of business plans
- Responsible for developing an open, honest and professional relationships with key regulators (most important)
- Provide direction and motivation to the Regulatory Change and Strategic team
- Retail banking experience (mandatory)
This will be an initial 3 month contract and based in Bristol.
If you think this role is suited to your skill set please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch to discuss the finer details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales