- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location San Diego, California
- Sector Clinical Research
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
This is Entry Level position. Typical Daily Work Hours = 8am to 5pm, 40 hrs/week No Weekend & OT work expected. 100% onsite work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for the accurate dispense of compounds in a variety of formats according to set deadlines.
* Responsible for accurate data capture in various software applications.
* Familiarity with scientific databases and electronic lab notebooks a plus.
* Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment a plus.
* Assist with laboratory support tasks such as maintaining compound inventory and general workspace cleanliness.
* Adheres to corporate standards for laboratory safety, including proper use of personal protective equipment and proper operation of safety enclosures and other equipment.
* Logistical support for project teams including documentation management, shipping and receiving of disposables and compounds, and communication with global partners.
Skills/Knowledge required: ****Manager will be looking for candidates with strong work ethic and that can work in a group or team environment. And must be focused and detail oriented. ****
* Bachelor's degree with 0-4 years of experience working in a laboratory setting is preferred. Manager will consider strong candidates right out of school.
* Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to work at the lab bench for extended periods of time are required.
* The individual should be well organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work under tight deadlines that may be altered by rapidly changing priorities.
* The individual should have good communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Previous customer service experience a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.