Research Associate II
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$38 per hour
- Location San Diego, California
- Sector Clinical Research
Research Associate II - 4 Month Contract - San Diego, CA
Are you looking to further your experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry? My client, an innovative and fast growing company is looking a Level Two Research Associate. This role will be a 4 month contract and will pay between $30 and $38 an hour based on previous experience.
Among others, the Research Associate II will have the following responsibilities:
- Help to establish process or quality control (QC) method requirements to meet product specifications
- Monitor, trend and analyze results from development and pilot lots during the NPI process; track off-targeted production outputs, troubleshoot/perform root cause analysis, and make technical and compliance related recommendations as required.
- Present clear and concise written and oral communications to colleagues and supervisors, lead and participate in technical meetings, and provide recommendations based on results
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with various laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: nucleic acid-based techniques (e.g. PCR, array hybridization, etc.) and next generation sequencing (NGS) platforms and library prep protocols.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively while building strong relationships across multiple departments.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail; easily adaptable to changing priorities.
- B.S. or equivalent in biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics or related field. 2-4 years experience in an academic or industrial laboratory (1-3 years experience with M.S.).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.