Responsive, Repairs and Assets ManageR
- Job type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sector Charity/NFP
I am currently working with a housing association in London who are looking for an interim Asset and Repairs manager on an initial six month contract.
Please find full details below:
- Location: London.
- Day rate: £350-375 per day.
- Contract length: 6 months.
- Working week - 5 days (home working available)
- Interview date - 4th April.
- Start date - 8th April.
- Able to manage responsive repairs.
- Able to manage asset management programme.
- Being apart of a senior management team and get staff working to the best of their ability.
- Improve and develop current contractors.
- Experience around stock condition surveys.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Raise customer satisfaction.
Please note your application will not be considered if you do not have housing experience.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales