- You must be able to accurately follow SOPs as well as verbal instruction
- Must have the ability to identify and prospectively solve problematic chemistry and scale-up issues.
- You will have to carry out development and scale-up activities for synthetically derived compounds, including intermediates, drug substances, and raw materials in support of cGLP or cGMP studies, all independently.
- Must be able to safely and compliantly put into place new synthetic routes and procedures in a small time frame. At both the bench and Kilo lab scales.
- You must ensure the compliance with all regulations and SOPs as well as maintain superb laboratory records and supporting documentation.
- Will need to create effective scientific hypotheses to pursue desired synthesis or manufacturing goals as well as set new experimental direction based on results.
- Will need working knowledge of modern analytical techniques used in the support of organic processing (NMR, HPLC, etc).
- Bachelors with 2+ years of relevant experience OR a Masters with 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have the ability to collaborate and interact within and interdisciplinary scientific team environment comprised of analytical, organic, and physical chemists; chemical engineers, manufacturing personnel; and project team members.
- Must have proven interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Hands on experience in a Kilo Lab or Pilot Plant environment is highly preferred but not recommended
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.