Are you a professional Scientist in pursuit of your next role? Are you searching for an opportunity to join a reputable and well-known company in the Chicagoland area? If so, check this out! My client, a major player in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking to hire a Scientist with a background in Molecular or Cell Biology to spearhead their most recent project.
Location: Des Plaines, IL and Abbott Park, IL
Rate: $22-25 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience)
Length: 4 month contract with possibility of extension
Shift: M-F, 9am - 5pm
The Scientist will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Design and conduct advanced independent antibody and antigen engineering research
- Work collaboratively with Biologics Process Design team
- Document, analyze and interpret experiments
- Present results within a multi-disciplinary team environment
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry
- 2 or more years of experience in an industry setting
- Hands-on experience with biochemistry and molecular biology techniques
- Experience with creation of CHO stable cell line and/or antibody purification
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to lead a project on the cutting-edge of pharmaceutical research.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.