Real Staffing has partnered with a rapidly expanding Biopharmaceutical company, that specialises in Antibody Drug Conjugates.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is currently seeking a Senior Antibody/ Bio-conjugation Scientist, on a temp-perm basis.
- Maintain strong knowledge and skills in areas related to Antibodies and Antibody-drug conjugates
- Advise on technical knowledge regarding ADJ to staff/senior management/stakeholders
- Conduct and produce accurate experimental reports
- Write SOPs
- Prepare batch reports
- Provide internal/external study reports
- Project Management
- Communicate with CROs regarding ADJ experiments and reports
- Perform, screen and document antibody conjugations
- Conduct post-conjugation purification
- Ability to organise workflow/processes with protein production team
The ideal post-holder will need:
- A BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry (or related) field
- PhD in a relevant subject matter e.g. protein chemistry (desirable)
- A strong background in protein chemistry/ protein purification
- Ability to use chromatography techniques including HPLC, AKTA, LCMS, SDS PAGE, UV -Vis Spectroscopy.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant bio-conjugation role
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales