Senior Clinical Data Manager (CDM) - Cambridge, MA
A pharmaceutical company in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to come in and help manage a phase III Oncology study. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently on complex studies and should have previous experience working as a DM for Oncology trials. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility to be extended or convert to FTE.
- BA/BS, preferably in the scientific/healthcare field.
- Minimum of 5 years in Data Management within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Experience as a DM for Oncology studies
- Experience working as a DM in multiple phases
- Able to be onsite 4-5 days a week in Cambridge, MA
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Experience using InForm preferred
If interested in learning more about this contract opportunity, please email your CV to j.segal(at sign)realstaffing.com.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.