Interested in joining a fun, innovative team that is truly making a REAL difference in the world utilizing hand-held electrosurgical and IMD technologies? If so, get your resume to me ASAP as initial phone screens are happening this week!
Description: The electrical engineer will play a vital role in developing radio frequency electromagnetic navigation systems by implementing high fidelity amplifiers and low noise signal handling systems. The engineer will have demonstrated successful commercialization of systems conformant to the 60601 safety standard, and will have a passion for working with a high caliber team to realize a robust clinical solution.
- Successfully bring products through FDA approval and commercialization
- Lead the circuit board design Designing for 60601, all the safety procedures
- Document compilation for regulatory requirements for FDA submissions
- Managing requirements, verifications
- Improvements to scale up manufacturing
- Circuit design (Altium experience preferred) for low noise, low emissions and high immunity
- Experience with resonant coils, RF amplification and demodulation preferred
- Implementation of serial communications (USB, I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Integration of wireless communication modules (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Definition of production level test fixtures (board and system level)
- Selection and specification of optimal cable and connectors
- Medical device design controls including design and documentation to support 60601-X standards
- Comfortable with hands-on tasks like board bring-up, fixture builds, and soldering using common tools like VNA's, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes
- Experience with full life cycle PDP
- FDA submission experience
- Systems engineering experience with focus on requirements & verification development. Alternatively, software experience (either data analysis/visualization or low level programming)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.