Senior Inspection Engineer
Are you interested in working in a very stable company offering you a long-term future without the risk being susceptible to the oil and gas market?
The Senior Inspection Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carry out regular inspection program to assure mechanical integrity of the static equipments, pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc.
- Investigate equipment failure and recommend cost-effective methods in repairs and material selection.
- Update and implement piping inspection program to ensure plant high reliability
- Maintain effective Inspection Data Management system, including ensuring the system is kept up-to-date.
- Troubleshoot integrity problems and provide reports on preventive/ corrective actions.
- Conduct failure analysis, analyse inspection/reliability data & develop improvement plan.
In order to be suitable for the role the Inspection Engineer will be / have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- Familiar with risk-based monitoring programs and downtime inspection activities.
- Familiar with Eddy current testing, MFLT and other testing methods to assure the integrity of Heat exchanges.
- Conversant in welding codes, WPS and PQR.
- Knowledge of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) boiler and pressure vessel codes, piping codes as well as American Petroleum Institute (API) and National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) standards
- Knowledge of materials, welding and non-destructive testing (NDT).
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017