Senior Lean Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Medical Devices
Role: Senior Lean Engineer
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
Location: Parkmore Galway, Centre of Excellence.
- Working as part of the Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and Lean group you will be responsible for identifying and delivering significant tangible improvements in process performance and quality.
- Identify and implement methodologies that sustain gains.
- Provide coaching and mentoring in Lean principles to both direct and indirect including cross functional personnel
- Develop, maintain and review Lean training materials to raise the level of awareness and competence around Lean
- As a Senior Lean Engineer you will be required to reduce waste in manufacturing with the deployment of Lean Tools / Principles using 5s, SMED, Standard Work etc
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 4 years experience.
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach & tools.
- Experience delivering lean six sigma training an ability to coach on LSS tools
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
- Good operational knowledge of Medical Device Industry with 5-10 years' experience of manufacturing.
My client is a medical device contract manufacturer, based in Galway. They provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. Due to my client's acquisition by a multi-billion euro technology company, their site in Galway is going from strength to strength and is home to their global HQ. Due to this growth, they need an ambitious Senior Lean Engineer to join them.
My clients Manufacturing Engineering Teams are process leaders for stamping, molding or assembly related topics, ensuring the processes are running at optimum levels for quality and output.
They are experts in mold tooling, die tooling, machining, and assembly techniques, possessing extensive knowledge of the associated manufacturing processes which may include the optimization and standardization of stamping / molding / assembly or other processes within the manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position and others like it click on the link to forward your application. From there we can organize a call to discuss further.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales