Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Thousand Oaks
- Sector Regulatory Affairs
I am actively working with my dental device client in Thousand Oaks to identify a Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs to lead their regulatory team. In particular the individual would be managing the regulatory team with 3 direct reports along with the organizations regulatory process. In order to effectively perform these functions applicants must have strong managerial experience along with authorship of domestic and international submissions( 510(k), CE mark, technical files, APAC & LATAM submissions) This role is a full time-direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary, full benefits, and a bonus.
The role offers:
- The ability to lead the sites regulatory team with 3 direct reports
- Leading the regulatory process and time lines for the organization
- Overseeing domestic and global registration for numerous product lines
While applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2 years in management
- 5 years in regulatory affairs - medical device preferred
- Authorship of domestic and international regulatory submissions
If this opportunity sounds like an interesting next more for your career please reply to this advert as I will be contacting top applicants for a phone screening
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.