This company offers a unique opportunity to lead a team of passionate, patient focused QA professionals, in one of the most innovative companies in the world. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who is focussed on innovation and improvement- this is the role for you.
The Senior Manager QA Operations is responsible for all aspects of the QA Team and providing support and leadership to direct reports. The Senior Manager QA Operations also works closely with other departments providing advice and direction on quality issues.
The Senior Manager QA Operations will be responsible for the following daily tasks:
- Review and approval of the following types of documents, relating to area functions: *Master records *Executed records *Failure investigations *Change Controls *SOPs *Validation protocols and summary reports
- Organizes QA resource assigned to functional area to meet goals and timings; coordinates prioritisation of activities with area management.
- Performs compliance monitoring of area operations, including trending of failures and evaluating effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Reviews customer requirements and implements required processes, as needed, to meet customer expectations regarding Quality.
- Participates in regulatory and customer audits
Education & Experience:
- BS in life sciences discipline or related field (chemistry, biology, or pharmacy preferred) with experience in a pharmaceutical/biologics manufacturing environment desired.
- Minimum 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry with 2+ of those years to include leadership and/or supervisory experience.
Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer this role alongside the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art facility.
Not sure yet? No CV yet? Call me on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales