Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location New Jersey, USA
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, Test and Verification
I am partnering with a global Medical Device organization based in New Jersey to secure a Senior Manufacturing Engineer on a 1 year contract.
- IQ/OQ/PQ Experience
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical experience
- CAPA Task Ownership
- University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in utilizing Agile configuration system (Desirable)
- Experience with tooling, ultrasonic welding and vacuum ovens (Desirable)
Main areas of Responsibility:
- IQ, OQ, PQ
- CAPA Task Ownership & NCR's
- Test Method Validation
If this is an opportunity that aligns with your experience and interest, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.