We are looking for a highly skilled freelance Market Expert Agri- & Horticulture (m/f) to join a global company in the pharmaceutical sector. If you're an experienced professional seeking the opportunity to work on thrilling cutting edge technology, we may have the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing?
A global organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance Market Expert Agri- & Horticulture (m/f).
We're looking for a candidate who has expert knowledge mainly in Agri- and Horticulture as well as Sales.
What skills should you have?
- Project aims to convert light into a spectrum which enhances growth of plants and flowers
- Ability to outline certain market entry strategies based on knowledge within the greenhouses or in the farming sector in general and by the value for the end customer based on the increased yield in various plants, crops and flowers by analysing the largest impact within these markets
- Ability to transform his ideas into solid BC using standard office tools
- Use knowledge within the greenhouse segment to identify the best way of using our product within the greenhouse without adding too much workload to our end customer
- Contribute to discussions of who might be the right partner to coop with or eventually build a JV by sale of the product to food companies
- Ability to look at tasks on an international level but most importantly is familiar with business in Europe or the US
- Valid working permit for EU
- Location: Darmstadt, Germany
- Start date: 01.09.2018
- Duration: 4 months
- Remote: yes, 20% on-site
- Project language: English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button or to r.brian(at)realstaffing.com:
- your latest English CV as Word document
- your availability
- your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.