Senior Medical Advisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
■ Cultivating and maintaining professional relationships with local KOLs.
■ Fostering mutually productive partnerships with KOLs in the areas of medical education and clinical/scientific research.
■ Able to understand, interpret, communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs
■ Contributing to the development and implementation of medical education strategies and initiatives.
■ Supporting and moderating advisory board meetings and speaker training initiatives.
■ Maintaining cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Legal, etc.
■ Contributing to publication planning, development of medical education material, internal scientific training to sales force, etc.
■ Delivering medical presentations to diverse audiences effectively, including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, etc.
■ Collecting and disseminating competitive intelligence from multiple sources.
■ Performing and completing administrative responsibilities and internal projects timely.
■ Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within assigned therapeutic area.
- Medically qualified (MD or equivalent degree) preferred
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry in commercial and/or Medical Affairs will be advantageous.
- Effective communicator (written and presentation) with good interpersonal relationship skills and experience of developing and delivering presentations
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams
- Analytical and problem solving skills are necessary.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017