A fast growing pharmaceutical company that is a market leader in its area and has a very exciting pipeline is now looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Scientist. This role will play a leading role in signal detection and risk management.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Compile data and review of safety data for signal detection/management activities
- Oversee the maintenance and production of aggregate safety reports
- Support the writing and reviewing of risk management planning
- Provide PV input into other regulatory documents or dossiers as required
- Support the safety evaluation team to ensure all activities are carried out and recorded appropriately
- Provide mentoring and training to newer PV team members, when required
- Lead ongoing scheduled and ad-hoc safety signal detection activities as required
- Manage detected signals through the evaluation process
- Evaluate safety data for presentation at the Corporate Safety Board
- Create and maintain aggregate safety reports
- Support NDA / IND / MAA / CTA activities
If you are experienced in signal detection and risk management, as well as looking for a new opportunity where you could make a major impact with this experience. Don't hesitate to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales