Senior Process Development Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Salary £91 - £120000 per annum + competitive
- Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sector Operations, R&D, Mechanical
A top medical device company located in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently seeking a Senior Process Development Engineer to join their engineering team.
Job Summary: Engage in technology creation, evaluation, manufacture and process development associated with interventional medical devices. Provide direction to employees as assigned.
- Primary activities include the development of processes, equipment qualifications, process optimization, process validations, and fixture / equipment development.
- In addition to execution, responsibilities include managing and coordinating internal and external build / prototyping efforts.
- Research and select new technologies and/or materials for existing and new processes.
- Serve as liaison on specific projects between functional departments.
Education, Experience and Other Skills
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- Must maintain high ethical standards
- Must demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- A Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline and minimum 2 years appropriate work experience; or Associates degree in engineering discipline and a minimum or 4 years appropriate work experience
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment with mechanical, tool design, and manufacturing processes preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including the MS Office suite and MS Project.
- Must be able to fully interpret technical drawings, blueprints, specifications & illustrations.
- Strong analytical skills, must be able to obtain, evaluate, and apply secondary research information
- Ability to learn and apply new technology.
- Technical report preparation and formal presentation skills.
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview. If this is something that is interesting to you please send your resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.