Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Hoofddorp, North Holland
- Sector Sales & Marketing
Senior Product Marketing Manager - North Holland - Permanent Position
In this role
You will be a part of the Product Management team and responsible for the commercial success of a sub-set of the product portfolio. You make a difference by translating technical specifications into a clear Value Proposition and defining a Go-To-Market plan to communicate this value to the market. This also includes demo-material to demonstrate the use-cases. Support the Sales organization with individual business cases per opportunity.
Your tasks & responsibilities
Do you enjoy speaking with customers to understand their needs and translate these into clear value propositions for our products? You daily tasks and responsibilities will be, among others:
- Defining the go-to-market plans for new products on the roadmap, including the commercial success
- Lead business cases per opportunity for relevant products on the roadmap
- Creating sales presentations and demos, in close cooperation with the marketing team
- Lead business model discussions with reference design partners
- Represent the organization at customers or trade-shows: presenting and / or introducing new products.
- Be the voice of the product, internally & externally
- Technical education in Physics, Electronics (or related field) at Bsc or Msc level.
- Excellent understanding of commercial and technical success criteria for products and services
- 5-10 years' experience from working with sales, product management and/or marketing aspects of the hearing instrument, consumer audio or similar markets
- Prior knowledge of sensors, microphones or receivers is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Good presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
- As our customers are located worldwide you should be available (and enjoy) limited traveling
- Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. We need someone who is social, hands-on, proactive, eager to learn and result driven. You can interact effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
The company offers a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. Next to that this company has a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop.
Contact me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham by applying with your CV via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com. Or contact me via 020 522 15 77.