Senior Project Manager
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$80 - US$90 per hour + travel expenses
- Location St. Louis, Missouri
- Sector Quality & Supply Chain, Operations, PMO
Title: Project Manager (PMO Lead)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6-month contract
Compensation: $80-$90 per hour + Travel Expenses
- Lead and deliver on PMO objectives including successful delivery of the site Regulatory & Non Regulatory Commitments.
- Project Management Oversight of site remediation related work streams and projects, ensuring milestones and plans are established and tracked, risks are identified and projects are resourced.
- Review performance against commitments weekly with the Site LT, put in place corrective actions where commitments are at risk and assist with prep of weekly Governance reviews.
- Act as liaison with internal and external stakeholders and ensure timely communication and project status updates.
- Manages onboarding of new hires & contract staff.
- Identify improvement and enhancement opportunities for products and processes as work streams progress.
- Must have B.S. in an engineering, scientific or related field
- MBA or business experience preferred
- 6+ years of experience within Pharma, Biopharma, or Medical Device industries
- PMP or project management training preferred
- Experience with remediation and quality projects
- Financial and Business acumen
- Experience working within a matrix organization structure
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.