Are you an Engineer? Have 3+ years of management experience? Product Development experience? I've got the job for you.
My client, located in Lenexa, Kansas, just outside of Kansas City, is looking to fill its Senior Project Manager role. This cutting-edge company offers product development, design and manufacturing services. The role is a 6-month contract-to-hire that will pay between $50-70/hr based on experience.
The Senior Project Manager has overall project responsibility, including establishing project strategy, schedules and overall coordination of assigned resources.
Among other, here are the Senior Project Manager's main responsibilities:
- Comply with all company International Quality System Procedures and Work Instructions
- Facilitate communication between functions, with the company's affiliates and customers generally through the product development life cycle
- Manage the product development and product costs, including determining costs for ordering long lead-time parts
- Manage all project documentation as required by the Product Development Process
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge and experience with product development
- Proven leadership skills and excellent communication skills
Overall, this is a great opportunity to work with a cutting-edge client to advance your management career within product development. If you are interested, please apply and/or send your resume to the contact details located below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.