Senior PV Compliance Specialist
- Job type Permanent
- Location Cambridgeshire, England
- Sector Pharmacovigilance
A global biotech based in cambridge is looking for a PV Compliance Specialist to join their teamon a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring PV compliance across all marketed products and clinical trials.
- Support the creation and review of PSURs, DSURs, CSRs, and regulatory dossiers
- Support Pharmacovigilance systems including the global safety database, through periodic reviews and maintenance of documentation
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of Pharmacovigilance processes and SOPs, including internal and external staff training
- Maintain PSMF (including liaising with cross-functional departments to gain the appropriate PSMF data)
- Ensure appropriate Pharmacovigilance Business Continuity processes are in place and tested
- Ensure that Core Safety Files are maintained adequately to enable the team to efficiently provide evidence in audits and inspections
I you have experience in PV Compliance and are looking at joining a global biotech at an exciting stage, don't hesitate to apply!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales