Senior Quality Systems Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Location Tipperary
- Sector Quality Assurance
An exciting position is open with my client in Clonmel for a Senior Quality Systems Engineer. The role will include understanding and complying with all the regulations governing the quality systems. You will establish and maintain effective quality system structures to ensure consistent implementation of quality systems.
My client are located in Clonmel, South Tipperary. Their facilities are easily accessible from the south of Ireland - Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork and Limerick. They are a worldwide leader in medical technologies. The company endorses a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge-driven product development.
This is a full time, permanent position. My client believe in supporting work/life balance, promoting wellbeing, and creating an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures. The package includes a competitive salary and full healthcare cover for employees and families, annual bonus, pension contribution, subsidised onsite restaurant and gym classes onsite.
The responsibilities of Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Some of the tasks you will be fulfilling include:
- Acting as an expert resource in external regulations and standards requirement knowledge for cross functional teams. Being viewed as a leader in the areas of quality systems and ISO standards and Medical Device Regulations within your group, constantly promotion awareness of best industry practices making appropriate decisions on a daily basis.
- Implementing internal requirements and external laws, regulations, guidance's and standards as applicable to the company's quality systems.
- Championing continuous improvement and innovation from a quality system perspective.
- Identify areas of potential non-compliance or improvements by managing and conducting internal audits to schedule
- Educating functional areas on quality system requirements.
- Participating cross functionally and across business units to standardize the company's Quality System policies and procedures.
- Collecting and analysing business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
- Managing the site corrective and preventive actions and product containment process.
You have at least 5 years experience within medical device quality engineering/quality systems, or a similar/comparable role. You possess and Bachelor (level 8) degree in a scientific/engineering field. If you're strong in the knowledge and in application of ISO13485 and other relevant quality systems, and looking to join a company long-term, then I want to hear from you. You need to have an EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa for consideration
Does the above sound similar to your experience? Interested in proceeded with this position? Feel free to apply and I will follow up with any further questions you have.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales