Senior R&D Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine, California
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, R&D, R&D, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
- Work on new product designs, technology development and sustaining of core product lines focusing primarily on hands-on NPD.
- Design, prototype and test components of medical devices, develop new test methods to evaluate devices.
- Work with internal and external resources to contribute to the design and development, testing and release of components used in medical device systems.
- Write design verification and validation protocols and reports in accordance with quality procedures.
- Must have good 3D CAD skills in SolidWorks.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve engineering problems, through testing, analysis, simulation (FEA, CFD) modeling etc.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and six-sigma principles.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.