Senior R&D Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
- Sector R&D
Role: Senior R&D Engineer in Advanced Engineering team.
Location: Athlone, Westmeath
Benefits: Salary, Pension, Healthcare and yearly bonus. Company sports clubs, social committee and organised events. Very flexible on working hours and can work some days from home.
My client is a global provider of Medical technologies designed to improve the quality and health of people's lives. A well-known brand they with two sites in Ireland their development is to support the needs of the marketplace.
Lead and co-ordinate research and development efforts for new and next level technologies in an effort to develop next generation products and processes. Work on early stage product development and prototyping on a range of products in Neurology, respiratory, and Vascular.
- Engineering lead for research and development activities putting people the focus.
- Early stage product Design
- Identify and develop new technologies for product improvement.
- Develop the running protocol for validation, manufacturing, design, assembly, packaging and sterilization.
- Serve as a mentor for engineering personnel.
- Document all new ideas for products and processes.
- Support regulatory submissions.
- Continue to make advanced engineering at the company fun.
- 4/5 years plus working in the Medical Device industry with most of that time in and R&D function.
- Bachelor degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or related fields.
- Interface with purchasing, marketing and vendors.
- Work with customers and clinicians to understand their needs.
- Represent the Engineering department at hospitals, meet ups and seminars.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role forward me your CV and we can organise a good time to have a chat.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales