The company is a global medical device manufacturer, based in Cork. They are a world leader in medical technology, and provide innovative products and services to the healthcare industry.
Role: R&D Engineer
Contract: Initial 12 month hourly rate contract
As an R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for developing products, materials and processes for projects.
- Develop and execute plans for projects.
- Design and co-ordinate standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Perform troubleshooting on new products/process problems.
- Prepare standard reports/documentation to communicate results to the technical community.
- Execute the functional deliverable associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management and Quality Systems.
- Build Quality into all aspects of your work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Oversee development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Create concepts and designs for for new products/processes.
- Maintain the model database.
- Interface with material or model vendors and other external specialists.
- BSc in Engineering or applicable technical field.
- 3+ years' experience in the medical device industry
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in medical device development.
- Strong technical capabilities and Project Management capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced R&D Engineer who is looking for their next opportunity in Cork.
No CV ready? Not sure? Feel free to give me a call for some more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales