Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Agoura Hills, California
- Sector Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I'm working on behalf of my client in Agoura Hills that is in need of a (Senior) Regulatory Affairs Specialist that can help with their upcoming submissions for their implantable class IIb devices that help treat incontinence. With a rapidly growing team, and several new products in development, the team is looking to bring on a regulatory member that can stand on their own to help with these submissions.
Applicants must have:
- 3 years of medical device experience (1 year for the RAS level)
- Experience working on and submitting domestic 510(k)s
- CE Marking/technical files
- Small company experience
If an opportunity like this sounds of interest to you or someone in your network please reach out as I'll be contacting applicants for phone screenings in early April.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.