We are working with one of the world's leading Medical Device companies on a Senior Sourcing Specialist position for their largest production site in Co Galway. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation across the world of Medical Devices. Their production facility in Co Galway is expanding and as a result they are expanding their Supply Chain Department.
The successful Senior Sourcing Specialist will be involved in developing and executing optimal Procurement and Sourcing strategies through the development and management of Supplier Relationships. They will also be responsible for implementing sustainable cost reduction and service improvements.
- Develop and lead the implemented of Procurement & Sourcing Strategies, resulting in a strong supply base that continuously creates a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Develop, implement and manage processes for supply-related problem resolution
- Reviews, assesses and maintains a base line costing model for the key spend items in each commodity that is aligned with the strategic direction of the function or commodity and continually identifies and refreshes the model based on market dynamics
- Supports the creation, approval, and implementation of new company-wide policies. Works with Management to implement trending, monitoring and enforcement mechanisms
- Leads contract negotiations, contract management, and vendor management activities such as strategic reviews and site visits
- Identify opportunities to mitigate or reduce against risk in the supply chain
The Successful Candidate
The Senior Sourcing Specialist will thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic while also maintaining a patient focus. They will be natural problem solvers and posses excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years Procurement (Sourcing) and Supplier Relationship Management Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales