- Job type Contract
- Salary £200 - £225 per day +
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands
- Sector IT
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing who will set the overall strategy, you will need to able to implement this. You will need to be able to conduct keyword research but applying knowledge of the local market conditions to ensure we are targeting the right search terms.
They will be involved in Keyword research and analysis. Implementing SEO recommendations and communicating requirements to internal digital marketing and tech teams. Assist in defining and applying the overall SEO strategy. Optimising content onsite and engaging with stakeholders as per the overall strategy and brand guidelines. You must be a team player with a can-do attitude, a quick learner with ability to take the initiative.
- 2 year minimum SEO experience of running and managing SEO campaigns to agreed KPIs and targets
- Experience of working with Google Search Console
- Good overall technical knowledge and experience of digital marketing and content marketing
- Experience of CMS (ideally Contensis) would be an advantage
Rate: £200 - £225 (Depending on experience)
Contract Length: 6 months
If you have the required experience please send over your updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales