We are working with a venture-backed digital health company focused on cardiovascular health to look for an experienced Software Quality & Automation Engineer. This will be an exciting opportunity to be core contributor to the test team, focusing on ensuring software quality across key devices and work on globally recognized leading medical devices.
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
As a Software Quality & Automation Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring software quality from planning through the development and execution of software test plans and verification procedures
- Be responsible for managing the release tools and process
- Track results, refine solutions and drive successful and timely releases
- Build automation framework (example of tools: Appium, Python, Saucelab, AWS Device Farm) for applications running on multiple platforms (Android, iOS and Windows) as well as applications running on web interfaces
- Design and implement tools and processes to scale build/test/release/monitoring efforts across multiple products
- Design and implement test strategies for new and existing features, grow and maintain automated test coverage
- Troubleshoot, report and track issues in the bug tracking software - experience with JIRA preferred
- Participate in Product Design Review meetings, including product technical and architectural design discussions
- Write verification protocols with traceability and run verification test cases
- Review Document History File (DHF) documents for completeness
- Solid knowledge and strong experience of software testing tools for building automation framework using Appium, Espresso or other test development environment
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science required or equivalent.
- Experienced in planning and leading testing efforts for software development projects.
- Skilled in designing, documenting and executing test cases and test plans
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual
- 2 + years of experience in software engineering product assurance and building test automation.
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux environment and scripting (Shell or Python)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with building and testing software as part of regulated medical device
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.