I am partnering with an industry leading and very innovative Medical Device organization to secure "Software Testing Engineer Medical (m/f)", who will to be based on site in St. Gallen (Switzerland).
The "Software Testing Engineer Medical" will ensure processes used for system testing are adequate and appropriate.
The development of automated & manual test procedures will be part of your job as well as the development and maintenance of system and user acceptance tests & scripts based on product requirements.
The salary range is from approx. 90k CHF for a junior person up to approx. 120k for a very senior candidates.
- 3+ years of experience in testing Medical Device applications
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning and backlog review activities
- Experience of medical device quality standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971
- Experience of test scripting
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certified tester
- Experience as SCRUM masterrtified tester
This permanent job is to be based in Switzerland.
For questions please call or email me (Real Life Sciences, ++49 69 264 898 007).