Title: Senior Biostatistician / Biostatistics / Biometrics / Biostat
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6 month contract with extensions/renewals.
About the Company:
A CRO headquartered on the East Coast is seeking a Senior Biostatistician that will be responsible for delivering value to the pipeline by excellence in delivery, improving decision making, and engaging and shaping the external environment whilst accessing and implementing innovative solutions.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provides statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Analyses internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries
- Provides support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Able to interpret, summarise and communicate results of complex studies
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identifies opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Identifies opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
- Identifies and applies statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Accountable for the quality of their statistical work
- Statistician with 5+ years of experience in pharma/CRO or other relevant area
- Ability to lead studies
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Experience of Development, program design and data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of regulatory, commercial or early development support work
- Good Communication skills
Why work here?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, hardworking team at a growing CRO. You will be working directly with the Head of Statistics at the CRO. This role will perform study design, ad hoc, and submissions responsibilities giving valuable and marketable work experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.