Sr Engineer (R&D)
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine
- Sector Medical Devices, Engineering, R&D, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
One of my top Class III Medical Device Companies in Irvine, CA is looking to bring on a Senior Engineer (R&D) for a 1 year contract (potential to convert to full-time).
- Develop complex experiments and tests including writing and executing protocols to develop and assess new technologies; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports.
- Develop documentation materials such as requirements, FMEAs, technical summaries, build and test protocols
- Lead and establish project plans using project management tools such as Project Plan, Risk Analysis, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Scientific field with 4 years of relevant experience is required. Or a Master's degree in an Engineering or Scientific field with 3 years of relevant experience is required. Or a PhD in an Engineering or Scientific field is required.
- Strong understanding of statistical techniques
- Strong experience with data analysis in MATLAB or similar is a must. Experience with DSP, regression analyses and machine learning preferred.
- CAD experience preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please apply here and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.