Sr. QA Officer Flevoland
Are you looking for a project as Sr. QA Officer in the area of Flevoland? Are you enthusiastic and motivated to maintain the quality management system? Then I am looking for you!
This international client is looking for a Sr. QA Officer who will report to the QA manager. It is a 6 month project and you can start immediately.
What will be your responsibilities as a Sr. QA Officer?
You will be responsible for a variation of QA tasks within a bio-pharmaceutical environment. These responsibilities will be maintaining the QMS, conduct batch release, support process improvement.
Your tasks will be:
* Maintains the quality management system o Keeps processes and procedures up-to-date (audits, updating, Thermo Fisher integration)
o Coordinates Q-circles (internal and external manufacturers)
o Coordinates of Changes (internal and external manufacturers)
o Oversees Documentation control (Local, Consense, Agile, Website, OEM, E1)d
o Registers/measures non conformities and improvements, coordinates /implements where necessary
o Participates in the Management review
* Batch release o Conducts and approves internal batch release
o Conducts and approves EU batch release o Participates in country specific batch release (e.g. Germany, USA, Canada, etc.)
What knowledge and experience will you bring as a Sr. QA Officer?
* HBO/ WO education level, preferably in biotech or life sciences
* Knowledge of relevant guidelines in the field of ISO 9001, USDA and GMP/GLP
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Trackwise, Agile
* You are well communicative with social skills and you are resilient to stress.
Want to know more or apply for the position Sr. QA Officer?
Are you enthusiastic and do you want to apply for this opportunity? Please contact the recruitment consultant Celine Stevens for this position at 020 522 1588 or send an email to c.stevens(at)realstaffing.com