Senior Technical Product Manager - North-Holland - Permanent Position
In this role
You will be a part of the Product Management team and will be responsible to define the most competitive products to make the company stand out in a highly competitive market. This will be done in close cooperation with the R&D department, Sales department and external partners. The Technical Product Manager has in depth technical market knowledge and can translate this knowledge into concrete product ideas that are profitable for the company.
Your tasks & responsibilities
Having an in depth technical discussion with engineering teams doesn't scare you off. But you enjoy translating your thorough understanding of the end-user needs into clear product requirements. Your daily tasks and responsibilities will be, among others:
- Collecting and analyzing market intelligence within the hearing health and Advanced Audio+ markets, especially focused on the technical trends in the market and end-user values.
- Continuous technology scouting to identify new opportunities
- Translating market trends into concrete product proposals for the company's Roadmap (0-5 year), including technical and commercial assessment
- Defining key features, value drivers and detailed target requirements for new generic products and be a key stakeholder in new product developments
- Working together with external partners to define Reference Designs with our products
- Representing the company at customers and discussing new product ideas, especially at their Research & Technology departments
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or similar
- Excellent understanding of technical success criteria for products and services
- Experience from working with technical and/or product management aspects of the hearing instrument market or similar markets
- Or experience from working with consumer electronics, preferably within audio, mobile phones, phones accessories
- Prior knowledge of sensors, microphones or receivers is a plus
- Experience from working in projects together with external customers.
- Good presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
- As our customers are located worldwide you should be available (and enjoy) limited traveling
- Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. The company needs someone who is social, hands-on, proactive, eager to learn and result driven. You can interact effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
The company offers a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. Next to that this company has a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop.
Contact me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham by applying with your CV via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com. Or contact me via 020 522 15 77.