Supplier Quality Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$50 per hour
- Location Kalamazoo
- Sector Medical Devices, Engineering, Mechanical
Are you interested in supporting supplier management activities? Do you want to work for one of the world's leading innovative medical technology companies? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm that creates products that are marketed directly to doctors, hospitals, and other health-care facilities, is actively searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join its team in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This will be structured as a 1 year contract and pay is $35-$50/per hour.
They are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to support the revision and review of parts to comply with new EU MDR standards. The Supplier Quality Engineer will work with suppliers to update labelling/markings on all devices/parts and drive the PPAP process and updating inspection plans.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist in Receiving Inspection operations, supplier survey/audit responsibilities, and new product development operations. Maintenance of the Approved Supplier List in conjunction with the Global Sourcing, Supplier Controls, and Audit Functions.
- Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and participate in supplier performance reviews.
- Participate in External Audits and Internal Audits as needed. Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to GMP of all medical devices regulatory agencies.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related
- 3-6 years of experience working in the medical device industry as a Supplier Quality Engineer
The Supplier Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership on a project and grow within a top notch organization, and Kalamazoo, MI is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.