US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Are you a self-starter interested in working with a multitude of unique products? Are you interested in playing a key role in coordinating and communicating Supplier Quality activities? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in the electronics manufacturing industry that services the following markets -healthcare and life sciences, industrial and commercial, communications, and aerospace and defense, is actively searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join its team in Neenah, WI. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire. They are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to be responsible as the key liaison between operations, suppliers, and the customer, ensuring that overall specifications, quality/regulatory requirements, and expectations are met for all purchased product.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead problem part resolution through all phases of operations, including containment, segregation, NCM review, and trend analysis activities relative to supplied non-conforming parts.
- Assist in Receiving Inspection operations, supplier survey/audit responsibilities, and new product development operations. Maintenance of the Approved Supplier List in conjunction with the Supplier Sourcing, Supplier Controls, and Audit Functions.
- Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and participate in supplier performance reviews.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field
- At least 2 years of working as a Supplier Quality Experience
- Broad understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- ASQ Certification is a bonus
The Supplier Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Neenah, WI is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.