Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer within the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge during an exciting period of growth for client? If so, I'd like to chat with you. My client, a leading Medical Device company, is searching for their next Supplier Quality Engineer. The budget for this role would range from 80k-110k, depending on the candidate's experience.
This individual would join an innovative company with world-class products. The Supplier Quality Engineer would participate in the supplier management program, support quality deliverable and maintain quality compliance.
Among others, the Supplier Quality Engineer would be responsible for:
- Interacting with domestic and international suppliers (on-boarding and current suppliers)
- Manage Supplier Quality Audit program
- Act as the point in contact and partner with Corporate Procurement
- Update Supplier Quality Agreements
The essential requirements for this role are the following:
- Bachelor's degree of an engineering discipline or relevant science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Experience with supplier audits in a FDA regulated environment
- Experience with process and test validation preferred
This opportunity within a leading Medical Device company would allow this Supplier Quality Engineer would be apart of a fast-paced, innovative organization.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your resume and/or contact me.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.